Re: Draws Analog to digital transcoding #draws

N9UMJ

Thanks Steve

I'm already running DV-Switch on a VPS at Digital Ocean and already a member of your .io groupĀ  When I first saw the Draws board It looked like it could be capable of interfacing analog to digital but at that time all I had was a 6 channel vocoder and I didn't want to dedicate it to just one project, Since then I purchase the DV3000usb for that project. I appreciate all of the replies and ideas.

Rick /n9umj

On Mon, Mar 11, 2019 at 8:11 PM Steve N4IRS <szingman@...> wrote:
Rick,
There is a lot I don't know about how you want to interface the Draws board to your Analog repeater but most of what you want to do can be done with software from DVSwitch. Analog_Bridge and MMDVM_Bridge would both be required. Rather then bore people with the nuts and bolts, join us at <https://dvswitch.groups.io/g/main>

Steve N4IRS

PS John, maybe you, Bryan, Mike and I can discuss Draws to Analog_Bridge at Dayton.