Re: Can't change Blue DV Settings on Win 10 #support #bluedv #thumbdv

Jerry Woods

use IOBit Uninstall Free. To get rid of old files in program.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 3:06 PM <alstek@...> wrote:
I use a Thumb DV with Blue DV on Win 10. I Haven't been able to change settings for months. Every time I try I get an "Unhandled Error" message. I've tried re-installing. No luck. Uninstalling does not remove all traces of the program. The new fresh install contains settings from the previous installation. Same with Win DV/ Dutch star program, it keeps old settings when re-installed & has become extremely slow to respond with it's gateway window. Anyone experience similar issues? Could there be conflicts between the two programs? Is there a method for doing an uninstall which completely removes every trace of the program? Thanks!