[New post] DRAWS™ Turnkey Units

k7udr posted: "We're just back from the Excellent MicroHAMs conference in Redmond WA. The aluminum cases and full turnkey units will be available for purchase on April 15th, shipping by Dayton Hamvention. We will have stock on-hand for sale at Hamvention as well."

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Turnkey Units

by k7udr

k7udr | March 25, 2019 at 7:11 am | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1Bq