Re: [udrc] [nw-digital-radio] [New post] DRAWS™ Turnkey Units

Those announcements show up on the blog, which I copy to this list for discussion.

The best way to get the earliest notification is to be subscribed to the blog, so you get emails of new postings.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 11:46 Daniel Sohn <sohn@...> wrote:
Hello John,

Not intending to ‘jump the gun’ here but for those of us who have been waiting for the ’turnkey units’  (for circa $300), when they are ‘announced’, is there a list I ‘ll be able to put myself on to ensure I’ll have an opportunity to purchase one?

TIA & Cheers, …dan wl7coo

On Mar 25, 2019, at 11:26 AM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

Hi Tyler,

There will be pricing for boards, kits, and turnkey units.  The working number for the turnkey units is $300, but you should see a posting on the blog in the next few days with more information.

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:44 AM Tyler Griffiths <tyler.griffiths@...> wrote:
How much?

Tyler Griffiths
N7UWX

See where I am:
http://goo.gl/nC3m57

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:16 AM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

k7udr posted: "We're just back from the Excellent MicroHAMs conference in Redmond WA. The aluminum cases and full turnkey units will be available for purchase on April 15th, shipping by Dayton Hamvention. We will have stock on-hand for sale at Hamvention as well."

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Turnkey Units

by k7udr

We're just back from the Excellent MicroHAMs conference in Redmond WA.

The aluminum cases and full turnkey units will be available for purchase on April 15th, shipping by Dayton Hamvention. We will have stock on-hand for sale at Hamvention as well.

k7udr | March 25, 2019 at 7:11 am | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1Bq

http://nwdigitalradio.com/draws-turnkey-units/

Edmonds, WA