Re: #accessory Post Mounting Screw #accessory

Hi Doug,

Mounting varies depending on which case you’re using.

The upcoming kits have all of the required HW for mounting Pi, HAT and case.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Mar 25, 2019, at 10:56 AM, Kilgore <kilgore1317@...> wrote:

I just received my DRAWS board and am looking forward to getting it on the air. I appreciate having two mounting posts installed on the board. BUT I'm disappointed that two $.05 mounting screws for firmly attaching DRAWS to the Pi were not included with the $150 board. I had to make a 30 minute trip to the local ACE Hardware to find them.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/M2-5x5mm-Machine-Screws-Pan-Phillips-Cross-Head-Screw-Fasteners-Bolts-100Pcs/352618134010

73

Doug Kilgore KD5OUG