Re: DRAWS™ Shipping Schedule #draws #shipping

Jim Erickson

I’m eager to get mine as well, but it will arrive when it arrives. In meantime, I’ve been using the Draws image for raspberry pi, a usb soundcard, a usb gps and a k2 aprs cable and have got a working Fldigi and aprs station as well as JS8Call. Working on getting winlink working next. Have participated in a few FSQ nets as well.

Really appreciate the product, which is just software so far. And can’t wait to get the hardware.

73
Jim
VA7SHG

On Mar 25, 2019, at 18:32, Craig Gilbreath <w5zym73@...> wrote:

I emailed a reply to my order confirmation today and got a reply fairly quickly. Mine ships this week!

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 20:14 Troy Davis <troy.davis@...> wrote:
I haven't received a shipping notice either.  Any update?