Re: Installing draws image

Douglas KI7LIK

First, thanks to everyone for helping.  I may be missing something.  I keep getting the same read only errors whether or not the card is in the locked position.

Sunday night and last night i used diskimager, for some reason it didn't work.  After attempting to boot the pi on sunday and nothing happening, i check the card on the pc, it had nothing on it and said it was empty.  I tried again last night, and still nothing.  The card is a pny 32gb micro sdhc card and looks to be a class 1 card.  I formatted to fat 32 before writing the image to the card.  I used the same computer as when i first wrote the raspbian.

I'm thinking its possibly the card or maybe even the user.