Re: [udrc] My DRAWS arrived, video inside

Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...>

I've got a link in the video description, but here is a direct link:

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019 at 4:54 PM Justin Mann via Groups.Io <w9fyi=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
Anyway y’all can provide a link to Draws?

I’d like to determine if I can use this as a blind person, I’ve been of the air for a bit, but would love to get back on.

On Apr 2, 2019, at 2:58 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

Excellent

On Tue, Apr 2, 2019, 12:44 Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...> wrote:

The wiki page is worth 30 words (I counted)... and a picture is worth 1000 words so they say, then this video must be worth at least 1030 words.  So here are my 1030 words on the subject.

I go over receiving the board and burning the image from the command line and also from the GUI using etcher.

Stay Tuned for more!
- Steve, KM9G