Using a PiDrive with Draws Hat #draws #pidrive

okiejim

I wanted to use my PiDrive as it is already setup as my access point and dhcp server to my ham shack on wheels. I plugged the hat in and hooked up an external 12 volt source. When I powered it up it gave me a smoke signal. I quickly disconnected power. So I then hooked it up to a pi2 that I have. Using the same 12 volt cable it fired up both the pi and draws hat. But it is not recognizing a sound card. I have ordered a pi3 B+ and will try it on that when it arrives. I hope I did not blow the card. showudrc.sh shows it sees the draws hat.