DRAWs hat audio not working after Rpi update

john.chabalko@...

I ran a late night dist-upgrade last night on my card running the draws image (i know, i know)

Everything appears to work correctly except each of the programs that use audio are complaining of no input audio. When i navigate into the settings input and output audio are both blank. I can select output audio (plugw:CARD=ALSA,DEV=0) but the dropdown for input audio isn't populated with anything. CAT control, and everything else, seems to work fine.

I'm running at FT-891 connected via USB and DRAWs audio. The Rpi is a 3b+

I'm going to do some more troubleshooting later tonight, i figured i'd post this here in case it's a softball for anyone.

pi@n3ap-p:/boot $ uname -a
Linux n3ap-p 4.14.98-v7+ #1200 SMP Tue Feb 12 20:27:48 GMT 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux

pi@n3ap-p:/boot $ cat /etc/rpi-issue
Raspberry Pi reference 2018-11-18
Generated using pi-gen, https://github.com/RPi-Distro/pi-gen, d97b63d78128a6160ab3d209135de5b34096ef25, stage4

pi@n3ap-p:/boot $ aplay -l
card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 0: bcm2835 ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA]
  Subdevices: 7/7
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
  Subdevice #1: subdevice #1
  Subdevice #2: subdevice #2
  Subdevice #3: subdevice #3
  Subdevice #4: subdevice #4
  Subdevice #5: subdevice #5
  Subdevice #6: subdevice #6
card 0: ALSA [bcm2835 ALSA], device 1: bcm2835 ALSA [bcm2835 IEC958/HDMI]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0