Re: fldigi with DRAWS #draws #fldigi

Basil Gunn

Look here:
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/docs/IMAGE_README.md

Look for fldigi. I do not install it from a package because for Raspbian
stretch that will install fldigi version 3.23.14-1. I am currently
building & installing version 4.1.01

If you want to update to the latest versions first update the scripts
like this:

cd
cd n7nix
git pull

# Then run the update script in ~/n7nix/bin

cd bin
./prog_refresh.sh

/Basil n7nix

I’ll try that tomorrow. Thank you!

On Apr 10, 2019, at 10:48 PM, "john.chabalko@...<mailto:john.chabalko@...>" <john.chabalko@...<mailto:john.chabalko@...>> wrote:

I’m new to the raspberry pi too but I think you’ve got to initiate the update yourself, or at least you could check

Assuming your rip is connected to the internet,
Shut down fldigi, and then in a terminal window type:
sudo apt-get upgrade fldigi

answer yes (or hit enter) and you’ll get the update.

once it’s done you can reopen it.