locked Re: DRAWS + FT-891 + WSJT-X/FT8

john.chabalko@...

I'll have to dig around on this. To add some context to my comment - i've got a huge amount of interference around my home so just getting anything workable is a near miracle for me. I need to understand the signal processing options of the DRAWs better but just using FT8 and i was doing the same with WSPR, i'm getting what i consider to be successful transmission (but my bar is low, no doubt ;) )

For the OP, the other thing you could check is that you're in the right mode. I forgot to put my radio in "data" mode at one point and when it transmitted it opened the mic causing feedback. Took me a minute to figure out what was going on. I have SSB set to use the mic, and data set to use the rear connector (in the menus)