locked Re: DRAWS + FT-891 + WSJT-X/FT8

Jack Spitznagel

Yep… good contact and you went “automagically” into my HRD logbook here.  Not too shabby. There was a lot of nearby traffic so I was afraid it wouldn’t go through. Enjoy the DRAWS hat… I have two here, one of the initial early experience release units and one I received about a week ago. The older one is in dedicated Xastir service as my digi/gateway (kd4iz-3), so the new one is going to be used for all my portable unit experimentation. My side of contact was made with the IC-7300 @80W and a GAP Titan vertical dipole. Terminal was my Windoze workstation… this time – no DRAWS (sigh).

KD4IZ

Jack Spitznagel

FM19oo

From: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve McGrane
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2019 16:37
To: main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nw-digital-radio] DRAWS + FT-891 + WSJT-X/FT8

Got you in the logs Jack!  -15 both ways.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 3:09 PM Temporarily Offline <temporarilyoffline@...> wrote:

Here are my signal reports for today.  Pretty good overall I'd say:

image.png

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 2:53 PM <john.chabalko@...> wrote:

I ca post all the relevant menu configuration i'm using later tonight (PDT). I haven't modified much from the defaults, possibly which sideband to use (USB) in data mode, 

Join main@nw-digital-radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.