Re: #draws #draws

okiejim

Here is an update. The coordinator has not gotten back to me on email after several attempts by me to help resolve his email to me. I went into direwolf and commented out the following lines.
IGLOGIN my call here with pass code
IGTXLIMIT  10

As far as I can tell this has stopped the situation but not sure. I have my wifi up along with xastir and since I see no response from the coordinator I assume I have meet his request. I hope so.
If anyone sees this as a wrong setup please let me know. I am still learning this card, but I do have a project planed in the near future. It will use the direwolf,sound card and radio remote control.
I am a happy user. This is exactly why I wanted to buy this hat. I love to experiment and learn.