Re: Testing AX.25 #draws

David Lowry

Thank you. I am good to go. netstat works, mheard works, and that gets me through the verification process. I owe you an adult beverage.

The tail command output is much more copious than what I copied and pasted previously. In fact, draws/direwolf is capturing many more packets than my hard TNC. I used a scope to set the volume knob to just shy of 1Vpp while listening to the national weather service, and used ft-817 ALSA settings. I was eventually going to look for a way to grab the output of the ADC to see when it fills it’s dynamic range. If I remember correctly, we used to do that on our spectrometers.