Re: DRAWS Boot and GPS issues #support

Could you be more specific? It isn't clear what "batches" you are talking about.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 7:16 PM mathison ott <mathisono@...> wrote:
I know that the first 2 batches of 10k units didnt responded to low voltage. Is the board regulating 5v properly. check to see what thr voltage is on battery vs psu.

Just my thoughts. https://www.dimensionengineering.com makes some good voltege regulators.

73 KJ6DZB

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, 6:23 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
I ran some tests, with a weak battery and no battery.  In each case, if the power is removed from the DRAWS™ HAT, then the GPS has to cold start and can take up to a few minutes to begin reporting time and position.  If you do not remove power, and/or have a fresh battery, then it should come up quickly.

John D. Hays
Edmonds, WA