Re: fldigi with DRAWS #draws #fldigi

Dave Phelps

OK, I've ordered a new Pi 3B+ so I can start using this.

Steve, I'll do this the DRAWS way and connect via the accy plug to reap the benefits - I'm intrigued to see how it will do better than the icom codec.  However, my (only) concern is that I will lose out on the ability to use hardware modems like a PK232MBX since my radios only have the one accy socket.  One of my goals was to become PACTOR active this year.

I'll say up front I don't know jack about either piece of hardware yet - is there a way to use both of them to their utmost?

Thanks,
Dave
KD0FX