Re: FT-847 PTT with wsjt-x not working #draws

okiejim

After all this trial and error. Really!!! I was trying all weekend to get this working. I finally decided I should just do a factory reset on my ft-847 since I had been doing so many things. I did and after that I couldn't get the CAT to work anymore. I checked the baud rate and the default was 4800. I had been running it at 57600. So I said why not and set the wsjt-x rate to 4800. WaaLaa I have PTT working and CAT. So anyone having issues this may help. I now need to play with transmit levels to get a good QSO none yet.