locked Re: DRAWS GPS not working

Basil Gunn

Provide the console output of showudrc.sh
Not an image or picture. I need to look at the text of the console.

/Basil

Allen Lee <alee@...> writes:

Since Ive had the DRAWS HAT I havent done much with the GPS part due to other things going on. But, in the last few days Ive worked on getting
it going. However; even after supplying the board with the 12v DC (yes it powers up the pi YAY) Ive been readying the forums and trying all types of
fixes with no results. What Im finding is when I run systemctl status gpsd I get errors saying the ttrySC0 and pps0 and not found. I have attached the printout
from systemctl status gpsd: