[New post] Shipping Status Update #draws #case #shipping

k7udr posted: "We do not have a definitive ship date for Aluminum Cases yet, as a few details are being worked out. Acrylic cases are available from C4Labs here: DRAWSCase DRAWS Boards are in assembly and will ship when we return from Dayton. Subscribe to th"

New post on NW Digital Radio

Shipping Status Update

by k7udr

We do not have a definitive ship date for Aluminum Cases yet, as a few details are being worked out.

Acrylic cases are available from C4Labs here:

DRAWSCase

DRAWS Boards are in assembly and will ship when we return from Dayton.

Subscribe to the Blog to receive updates.

k7udr | May 7, 2019 at 7:13 am | Categories: DRAWS | URL: https://wp.me/p2mAAP-1GM