Re: TAR.GZ FILES

Basil Gunn

Im having problems get tar.gz files to install with DRAWS.
Open a console window, go to directory you want to use and type:

tar xvzf some_file_name.tar.gz

If you have problems send me the console output.

Source for programs installed on the BETA images are in /usr/local/src

/usr/local/src $ ls -1

direwolf-dev
fbb-7.0.8-beta7
flamp-2.2.04
fldigi-4.1.03
flmsg-4.0.8
flrig-1.3.43
flxmlrpc-0.1.4
gpsd
hamlib-3.3
js8call_1.0.1_armhf.deb
paclink-unix
wsjtx_2.0.1_armhf.deb
Xastir
yaac

Allen Lee <alee@...> writes:

Im having problems get tar.gz files to install with DRAWS. Have several I want to install that the
Program Manager wont install or unpack. Also what is the best File or Directory to install other programs.
I see WJST-X and FLDIGI are installed in different areas. Its difficult to find the source directories.
Thanks