Re: Using a PiDrive with Draws Hat #draws #pidrive

okiejim

I feel soooo bad you guys. I  have not updated this for you. I did get my draws hat working fine on the new PI3B+. It is working just fine. I never tried again on the piDrive as it was working with the new PI and I wanted to play for awhile. My HF rig just bit the dust yesterday and I have to send it off for repair. So now is the time I guess to try the piDrive again. I do want to make that work because of the elimination of the SD Card requirement. With the PiDrive you can boot from the harddrive. I was hoping to be able to do the same with Compass Linux. So we shall try sometime this week and see what happens again. Wish me luck.