Re: Good 2m rig?

Steve, N9VW

Bill,
You missed one vendor, Bridgecom. They make a series of single band radios that have a 15 pin connector for interfacing. These are resonably priced ($240) units. I will be setting one up for evaluation with the DRAWS unit in the coming weeks.

73 de Steve, N9VW

On 5/24/2019 9:53 AM, Bill Vodall wrote:
Is there a list of known compatible (or at least community aware working) radios?
Here's a start of list where I was attempting to organize our options.

https://groups.io/g/nwaprs/wiki/Radios-for-Packet

Oh if only we had a modern Kantronics D4-10 with agile frequency control..

Until then, the V71 is the winner for VHF/UHF.

Bill