Re: 2m rig Update

Your device 0 looks incorrect. Core servers would be something like noam.aprs2.net

The direwolf would be localhost:8000 or 8001 depending on protocol.

On Fri, May 24, 2019, 15:49 Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...> wrote:
image.png

I guessed at those two and they are both "UP" and I even got a CLI output on the direwolf console... now to get them to do anything...  (my map is blank, even after my self-beaconing)

Still running through Basil's directions.

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 5:14 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Start XASTIR  and go into interfaces, then configure an AGW or KISS over TCP connection. You can also configure a GPSD interface to localhost for position reports from the integrated GPS.

On Fri, May 24, 2019, 14:34 Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...> wrote:
IT WORKS!  (so far)
Untitled.png
With my makeshift TM-281 cable I was able to receive an APRS message sent from my potatofeng using the APRS-K2 cable plugged into my android.

Next I have to send a message from my 281 and receive it on my droid.

Then I'll be able to start working on Xastir.  Anybody got any docs for getting Xastir to work with DRAWS?