Re: 2m rig Update

Basil Gunn

From my Xastir install doc device 0 should be:
Networked AGWPE (localhost:8000)
/Basil

Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...> writes:

[image: image.png]

I guessed at those two and they are both "UP" and I even got a CLI output
on the direwolf console... now to get them to do anything... (my map is
blank, even after my self-beaconing)

Still running through Basil's directions.

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 5:14 PM John D Hays - K7VE <@john_hays> wrote:

Start XASTIR and go into interfaces, then configure an AGW or KISS over
TCP connection. You can also configure a GPSD interface to localhost for
position reports from the integrated GPS.

On Fri, May 24, 2019, 14:34 Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...>
wrote:

IT WORKS! (so far)
[image: Untitled.png]
With my makeshift TM-281 cable I was able to receive an APRS message sent
from my potatofeng using the APRS-K2 cable plugged into my android.

Next I have to send a message from my 281 and receive it on my droid.

Then I'll be able to start working on Xastir. Anybody got any docs for
getting Xastir to work with DRAWS?