Re: 2m rig Update

Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...>

Follow-up to the cable issue.

I've double checked the setup.  If I put the hand mic back in line and Press PTT, my receiving radio breaks squelch, so it would seem that the PTT circuit is not activating from DRAWS.

I checked with Basil's notes and I've got PTT setup for 12 & 23.  For grins, I've reversed the GPIO numbers and cables such that I've hit all combos of l/r ports and 12/13 GPIOs. still no joy.

Any thoughts?

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 7:25 PM Temporarily Offline <temporarilyoffline@...> wrote:
So far I can receive only.

I'm getting a little screwed up in the pin labeling and what side of the cable I'm on.

What I have so far:

Cable from DRAWS w/end cut reveals

Pin 6 Green
Pin 5 Black
Pin 4 Orange
Pin 3 Yellow
Pin 2 Brown
Pin 1 Red

Radio uses an RJ-45 MIC cable and a speaker audio

Pin 1 N/C
Pin 2 DC 8V
Pin 3 GND
Pin 4 PTT
Pin 5 GND (MIC)
Pin 6 MIC
Pin 7 N/C
Pin 8 DTMF Data

Plus TRS on rear audio 1/8th jack

I have
DRAWS = Radio
1 = 6
2 = 5
3 = 4
4 = N/C
5 = Rear Speaker TIP
6 = N/C
GND = N/C

Any thoughts?

On Fri, May 24, 2019 at 6:47 PM David Lowry <huskyrunnr@...> wrote:
https://imgur.com/iMaXWRR

Not sure if it is correct but is sure fills up my map.