Re: Audio Debug?

Basil Gunn

Is there anyway to run a command and get some test output?
To output an audio tone on either the left or right draws connector use
the measure_deviate.sh script. Documentation here:
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/deviation

Script here:
n7nix/deviation/measure_deviate.sh

Also run:
alsa-show.sh

Do these settings match the radio you are using?
ie. did you use John's web based draws-manager?

/Basil

Steve McGrane <temporarilyoffline@...> writes:

I'm not getting what I think would be the right audio in/out from the
DRAWS. I've tried a second cable and the second port. I get some input,
but not 100% and I get no output in FT8 or JS8Call. When I'm in FLDIGI, I
get no waterfall, but I can hit the tuner function and it will transmit a
tuning sound and my remote signal strength meter registers TX as well.