Re: New Raspberry Pi 4 compatibility with DRAWS HAT #support

W9TN

Dreuge, that topic and most other discussions about DRAWS are in the "udrc" subgroup of nw-digital-radio. Perhaps you weren't searching the subgroup.
--
73, Steve W9TN

On 6/25/19 12:04 PM, Dreuge@... wrote:
I tried searching on " Raspberry Pi 4" and did not find any discussion.  As for thread, I'm guessing you mean topics, as I don't see option or mention of threads on the proups.io system.  I do thank you foir the reply, I'll try searching on John Hayes.   I guessing that there is a way to navigate this system better than I'm aware.
_._,_._,_