Re: New Raspberry Pi 4 compatibility with DRAWS HAT #support

Edward Seeliger

From UDRC subgroup:

John D Hays - K7VE
Jun 24

Hi All,

The new Raspberry Pi 4 has some interesting features and we certainly will be looking at it, however, we at NW Digital Radio do not get any advance engineering information from the Raspberry Pi Foundation, so we must also wait for shipments to have test units.

In the short term, we recommend sticking with the currently supported models of Pis unless you are familiar with building software and self support.

We are also looking at updating the design for the production (non-beta) DRAWS™ aluminum cases to accommodate the 2, 3, and 4 Pi motherboards.

Stay tuned.

John D. Hays
Director