SECOND Request Re: [nw-digital-radio] [New post] Shipping Status Update #draws #case #shipping

Dave Slotter

Is there any date for shipping of the cases? My previous email to the group has went unanswered for two weeks.

--
Dave Slotter, W3DJS

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 8:42 AM Dave Slotter <slotter@...> wrote:
Hi,

Is there any date for shipping of the D.R.A.W.S. aluminum cases yet? I was hoping to have one by Field Day, as I brought my Raspberry Pi with D.R.A.W.S. hat to FD, naked, because no case had arrived.

Please advise, and thanks.

-Dave

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 10:05 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Please use the form on the support page and include your order number.

On Fri, May 10, 2019, 17:39 Allen Lee <alee@...> wrote:
Purchased the case from C4, very nice. Cancel my preorder of aluminum case. Thanks