Re: New 3D print case design for DRAWS #draws #case

vk2psf@...

The Pi 4 version as well as an Anderson Plug version are now updated in the same thingiverse entry.
Personally i’m not updating my DRAWS to the new Pi 4 for some time, don’t really need it yet and I think there is some settling of the kernel and other bits, the same issue arose when the 3B+ was first introduced.
Temperature, under “normal” use I haven’t hit any problems with thermals yet, however I am trying to design something to let a fan operate, unfortunately the design of the board, with connectors on all sides, makes this difficult.