Draws hat two weeks old defective

Michael Narges

I received the Draws on or about June 28.  It performed flawlessly until a couple days ago.
After using it till about midnight, I discovered that it was essentially dead the next morning.
Draws-Manager said it could not be found. There was zero audio to my Ft818.  The gps no longer
functioned in gpsmon or cgps, including a myriad of other issues.  Pi continued to perform fine.
I hooked up the Signalink and was able to work as before. I vbelieve that the board has quit.
I sent a message via the NW Digital site and no response. Please exchange this board for a working replacement.
Please advise.

Sincerely,

Mike Narges WF8O