Re: Pi ft817 help please

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

https://hammadeparts.com/ is a great place to get your cables. Yes, that means shipping from the US to the UK.

You fellow UK compatriots make know of a source in county.

On 7/21/2019 9:27 AM, andy.howe31 via Groups.Io wrote:
Help please,
Just got a pi4 I need the lead from the pi to yaesu817 but unsure which one I need,can someone help ?do?? I need a sound card for the pi relay am new to all this so baby steps and learning curve ahead and hoping to keep it cheap as chips,I did buy a ud04ya lead for pc and mac but failed at getting that working??
Am hoping to tx and rx using FLDIGI and other modes,please can anyone help andy uk??