Re: Pi ft817 help please


You want two leads. The mini-DIN 6 cable that comes with the DRAWS™ HAT (or any similar cable) and a CT-62 equivalent cable for CAT control. (many offered on eBay and Amazon). 

Go into the UDRC and DRAWS ™ subgroup to this forum for help and advice.  

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019, 09:04 andy.howe31 via Groups.Io <> wrote:
Help please,
Just got a pi4 I need the lead from the pi to yaesu817 but unsure which one I need,can someone help ?do  I need a sound card for the pi relay am new to all this so baby steps and learning curve ahead and hoping to keep it cheap as chips,I did buy a ud04ya lead for pc and mac but failed at getting that working 
Am hoping to tx and rx using FLDIGI and other modes,please can anyone help andy uk 

Join to automatically receive all group messages.