Re: Pi ft817 help please

You want two leads. The mini-DIN 6 cable that comes with the DRAWS™ HAT (or any similar cable) and a CT-62 equivalent cable for CAT control. (many offered on eBay and Amazon).

Go into the UDRC and DRAWS ™ subgroup to this forum for help and advice.

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019, 09:04 andy.howe31 via Groups.Io <andy.howe31=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
Help please,
Just got a pi4 I need the lead from the pi to yaesu817 but unsure which one I need,can someone help ?do  I need a sound card for the pi relay am new to all this so baby steps and learning curve ahead and hoping to keep it cheap as chips,I did buy a ud04ya lead for pc and mac but failed at getting that working
Am hoping to tx and rx using FLDIGI and other modes,please can anyone help andy uk