Re: 3D drawings?

Craig Gilbreath

Dale,
Could you post the native SolidWorks file?  I'm a SW 2019 user and would love to have your model for layouts and modeling for future projects.
I notice you are in SE Michigan. Do you know Dean Kerste? He's the SolidWorks User Group Leader there in that part of the state. Great guy. Look up his user group and make some meetings, you won't be disappointed!  Coincidentally, I'm the Fort Worth SolidWorks User Group Leader.

Craig
W5ZYM

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 9:25 AM Dale Atkin <dacelt43@...> wrote:
Dave,
What format would want the 3D models in? I use SolidWorks and could output it as IGES, STEP, or native SWX. Of course, I would need permission of Northwest Digital to create the models. It wouldn't take me that long to backward engineer my HAT.

Thanks,

Dale KE8GTV