Re: Draws hat two weeks old defective

Good enough for me. I’m in the middle of moving and I must have mis-placed it. I’ll ship a replacement board to you.

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Aug 1, 2019, at 10:06 AM, Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:

I have attached a copy of the USPS mailing receipt.<image1.jpeg>
9505 8146 0508 9203 2437 61

On Aug 1, 2019, at 12:00 PM, Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

I don’t see your return, do you have a tracking number?

Thanks,
Bryan

On Jul 19, 2019, at 4:32 PM, Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Send it to:

NE Digital Radio
RMA<order number>
245 Highlands Drive
Friday Harbor WA 98250

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Jul 19, 2019, at 3:55 PM, Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:

I received the Draws on or about June 28.  It performed flawlessly until a couple days ago.
After using it till about midnight, I discovered that it was essentially dead the next morning.
Draws-Manager said it could not be found. There was zero audio to my Ft818.  The gps no longer
functioned in gpsmon or cgps, including a myriad of other issues.  Pi continued to perform fine.
I hooked up the Signalink and was able to work as before. I vbelieve that the board has quit.
I sent a message via the NW Digital site and no response. Please exchange this board for a working replacement.
Please advise.

Sincerely,

Mike Narges WF8O