Re: Draws hat two weeks old defective

JT Croteau

10-4 gud buddy!

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019, 12:49 WB7DFV <wb7dfv@...> wrote:

groan???

large jpg mercifully snipped???

on most of the messages I see via this group, I perform a control a then hit the delete key

by the way, I understood from the email police that all in this group must have their ham call embedded in their responses.

seven three

Dave

WB7DFV (licensed with this call since 1976)

On 8/1/2019 10:22 AM, Steve Stroh wrote:
<groan>

Suggestion to NW Digital Radio staff... simply DO NOT REPLY to
customer service issues on your lists.

Just provide a blanket statement that customer service queries MUST to
go through the customer service (private) emails.

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 10:13 AM Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:
I have attached a copy of the USPS mailing receipt.
9505 8146 0508 9203 2437 61
<large jpg mercifully snipped>