Re: Draws hat two weeks old defective

Michael Narges

Thanks, Bryan!! My apologies for my impatience!  I appreciate your attention to my comparatively minor issue!  NORTHWEST DIGITAL IS FANTASTIC !!!!!

On Aug 12, 2019, at 12:43 PM, Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Yes we are a small company. I am the single person that handles Design, Procurement, Assembly, Programming, Test and Fulfillment as well as RMAs.

I sold my house and have been backed up moving everything, including the office which is currently torn apart between two locations. This will continue thru the end of August. This is not an excuse it is simply reality.

DRAWS Boards are 100% Tested before shipping. Returned units go through additional testing and fault isolation as well.

Your board is defective and a new one is being shipped today.

If anyone else has an issue please use the form to report it. If it’s been reported and hasn’t been resolved, please email me directly

Thanks for your patience,
Bryan K7UDR

On Aug 11, 2019, at 12:01 PM, Michael Narges <mnarges23@...> wrote:

My experience agrees but response
to posts on the NW DIGITAL site are sparse at best.  They  however, seem quick to recognize posts on Groups.io. I believe they are a small operation, but customer support is very important! Especially to a small business!!!’
On Aug 11, 2019, at 1:56 PM, Steve Sampson <coupaydeville@...> wrote:

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 12:43 PM KD9FRQ wrote:

Managing expectations and asking that one use the proper channels so that the official business
side of things and so that items are tracked accordingly.

That is how I see it.

Agree, Having a call-center in India works for Microsoft, but doesn't
work for Ham Radio.

Onward...