[tapr-announce] Funding student DCC attendance

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: stanzepa@... <stanzepa@...>
Date: Mon, Aug 19, 2019, 19:20
Subject: [tapr-announce] Funding student DCC attendance
To: tapr-announce@... <tapr-announce@...>

TAPR recently received a generous donation from the Amateur Radio Digital Communications organization that is targeted to fund student attendance at the ARRL/TAPR Digital Communication Conference (DCC) (https://tapr.org/dcc), September 20-22 near Detroit.

The grant allows us to provide financial support (travel, lodging, conference attendance, meals) for a few students, whether or not
presently licensed, who would benefit from attendance and who would help represent a broader demographic than the current ham radio community (e.g., young people, people of color, women, etc.).

If you would like to submit the name of a deserving student along with brief information about why you feel he/she would be a good
selection, we would be happy to consider him/her. We would like to receive nominations by September 1 if possible, though we will be as flexible as possible in the timing. Please send nominations to taproffice at tapr.org.

NOTE:  This list includes all addresses currently subscribed to any TAPR mailing list.  Please don't try to manually unsubscribe from this list; it won't work.  If you unsubscribe from all other TAPR mailing lists, you will automatically be unsubscribed from this one.