[New post] Shipping Update:

k7udr posted: "As of today our asian suppliers are back on line, so we should be able to fulfill DRAWS Backorders in March. Our Case supplier is also back and we have final prototypes coming shortly. The ThumbDV is in stock. Thanks for your pati"

New post on NW Digital Radio

Shipping Update:

by k7udr

As of today our asian suppliers are back on line, so we should be able to fulfill DRAWS Backorders in March.

Our Case supplier is also back and we have final prototypes coming shortly.

The ThumbDV is in stock.

Thanks for your patience,
Bryan K7UDR

k7udr | February 24, 2020 at 9:12 am | Categories: DRAWS

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from NW Digital Radio.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

http://nwdigitalradio.com/shipping-update/

John D. Hays
Director