[New post] DRAWS™ Cases Have Shipped!

Edited

k7udr posted: "DRAWS cases have shipped from the manufacturer and we will start shipping once they arrive! Important: Make sure you have ordered the correct case for your DRAWS HAT! Please review your case order. If your DRAW HAT looks like "

New post on NW Digital Radio

DRAWS Cases Have Shipped!

by k7udr

DRAWS cases have shipped from the manufacturer and we will start shipping once they arrive!

Important: Make sure you have ordered the correct case for your DRAWS HAT!

Please review your case order.
If your DRAWS HAT looks like this (SMA to left of DIN-6 connectors), Order the "early adopter" case

If it looks like one of these (SMA on the narrow side of board), you need the "production" case. If you ordered an "early adopter" case, please enter an upgrade order to get the correct case.

http://nwdigitalradio.com/draws-cases-have-shipped/