ThumbDV™ Status Update

We procured a large supply of the sole source DVSI AMBE3000 earlier this year. We have also worked on a number of alternate components for the rest of the board in order to buld. We have one component that was supposed to ship mid October, but has slipped one week each week and is currently shipping November 9th.

As you all are aware, this is an industry wide problem. We are locked and loaded for a one week turn after this component arrives. I will issue an update once it ships. and open up orders at the sale price of $99.95 with a limit of 4 per order, which is the maximum we can ship for international orders.

Happy holidays to all of our Ham friends around the world!
Bryan K7UDR