Re: MicroHAMS Digital Conference - March 23, 2013

Dave <dave@...>

Kenny:
  Perhaps Gary Pearce KN4AQ of HamRadioNow would be interested.

Dave- WB6DHW

On 2/4/2013 10:08 PM, richark wrote:

Dave,

We try to record all of the talks, but I'm afraid getting them edited and posted hasn't always happen. (I'm still sitting on last years!)

If I can find someone willing to-do the editing work, I'd love to have the posted.

73,
Kenny