Re: RX & TX Ports

Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...>

The UDR56K-4 is not full duplex. The purpose of the independent port kit, is to support installation at hi-rf sites where filters or isolators are required.

The vast majority of customers will not need the kit. My apologies for not making that clear.

If you ordered one by mistake, don't worry about it. You'll have the chance to update your order when we confirm.
Bryan K7UDR

On Apr 2, 2013, at 8:17 AM, PE1RDW <pe1rdw@...> wrote:

On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 17:12:29 +0200, Scanner Groups <groupmail@...>
wrote:

I would like to find the pros and cons on having the Independent Rx, Tx
Ports: ?*

*Gavin
VA3XRR*
*
con: need to supply your own pinswitch or filter to use a single antenna
and coax, pro: ability to work full duplex.

--
73 Andre PE1RDW