Re: UDR Network?

Tom Hayward <esarfl@...>

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 12:54 PM, richark <richark@...> wrote:

Tom,

Are you still located in the Seattle area?

There is a large number of us in the greater Seattle area that have signed up to buy.

73,
Kenny, KU7M

Tacoma North End (http://aprs.fi/kd7lxl-1). I know I can get into Renton on 440, but haven't tried anything further north. West Seattle should be easy if someone on the hill buys one. Not sure what my coverage is like to the south, but I'm facing a hill that direction so I'm not optimistic.

I'm not worried about adoption--I saw all the hands raised at Microhams--I'm just curious about the specifics.

Tom KD7LXL