Store and forward vs Real Time access

"marshalldennyai4cm" <MarshallDenny@...>

Another general topic we should consider is how messages of various types and handled in digital/packet ham radio.

We need a great deal more interoperability and integration in our otherwise powerful tools we have in ham radio.

We need a messaging format that can be routed through Packet, winlink, other hf digital modes, etc.

As we have radios that have significant RAM and secondary storage, we can have all of these( under owner control) have store and forward ability.

Just a few ideas to use as a starting point for discussions.
Respectfully,
Marshall
AI4CM