Re: Store and forward vs Real Time access

"qrv@..." <qrv@...>

From the last couple of paragraphs (see link) it seems Broadband-Hamnet/
HSMM-Mesh is good with IRC:

http://hsmm-mesh.org/fd-logging-with-mesh/139-k5cs-n1mm-and-hsmm-mesh.html

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 3:17 PM, marshalldennyai4cm
<MarshallDenny@...> wrote:
Another general topic we should consider is how messages of various types and handled in digital/packet ham radio.

We need a great deal more interoperability and integration in our otherwise powerful tools we have in ham radio.

We need a messaging format that can be routed through Packet, winlink, other hf digital modes, etc.

Standard POP/SMTP Email... It's already supported almost everywhere.

Shorter IM messages - everywhere does it different but the Jabber/IRC
formats are standard and there are gateways.

73
Bill - WA7NWP
--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com