Re: UDR Network?

Ronny Julian <k4rjjradio@...>

I plan to get one but funds are not there yet.  I see Jerome in East Atlanta signed up as the one and only for North GA.

I do plan to put up a UHF RMS gateway soon as I can get the radio programmed and an antenna/feedline set up.   I have a computer and internet connection ready to go for it.

Ronny
K4RJJ

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 5:17 PM, ka1mzy <ka1mzy@...> wrote:

Wow no kidding.

Might be stepping on one another with that kind of concentration! :)

Glad to see the interest in this. I'm going to enjoy the unit myself as well. Hopefully it fills in a bit of a gap locally here where I am in Texas.