I'm doing station power planning (West Mountain RigRunner 4012), and
I note that the first set of specs said 12vDC @ 5A, but the more
recent one says 6A. Questions:
- Does that change w/ the AMBE board?
- Does that include the possible max draw from the USB ports?
- What fuse capacity do you recommend (5A, 7.5A, or 10A)?
- Is the UDR internally fused?
- Someone previously asked about the power connector. I got the
impression that it was not a standard connector, but you will
provide both halves, or a cable (length?) that mates to the
- Dimensions (including footprint)?
- On how many sides are connectors (this also affects location
planning)? Any externally-visible LEDs (eg, On/TX/RX), or a
header for the user to connect same?